Open Role: User Experience Research
We are looking researchers, user testing specialists, and designers who want to do the best work of their career, contributing to our clients’ most important projects. Your role will occasionally be as a lead on aspects of projects, often in support roles with our multi-disciplinary teams.
What You’ll Do
- Create and contribute to our internal processes and documentation while demonstrating industry best practices and standards.
- Lead and contribute deep market and competitive research including branding, design, user flows, value propositions, messaging, services, published academic studies, etc.
- Create and contribute to all artifacts in the UX design process: site maps, personas, flows, customer segments, wireframes, process diagrams, scenarios etc.
- Create and contribute to user testing sessions using appropriate tests/methods on a project by project basis.
- 3+ years of professional experience leading/contributing to teams in a UX role.
- A strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates process and end-results.
- Experience with highly complex product architectures.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain the reasoning behind complex decisions.
- Fluent in the foundational principles of interaction design.
- For some roles, HTML/CSS/JS will be required.
- A working knowledge of common front end development processes.
Contractors who work with us
You are empowered to work on projects you’ve never tackled before, with the freedom to explore, experiment, and learn. You are given leadership opportunities that are inaccessible for years at other agencies. You can enjoy free hosting for personal projects and request team collaboration. Additionally, you are paid the same day your invoice is received.